This winter has been wonderful to us snowmobilers. With record lows and record snow falls, this will be a winter to remember.
Now that we are in the last part of winter, I look forward to our new endeavors. This year my goals are:
- Renovate the farm house into a livable dwelling
- Design and build a dam north of the house to create a pond
- Design and start a food forest
- Design, plant and harvest a bountiful garden
- Work on the Permaculture design for the farm
These are all lofty goals by themselves. However, I am not getting any younger and I want to leave a sustainable living farm for my kids and grandkids to enjoy.
This blog will be my way to share our progress and provide the lessons that I learned along the way.
Hang on… this will be a fun, but bump road to sustainability.